Sold the SS for an Oval

05_gaSShog

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father in law bought one last year. It tows great and rides smooth not to mention you can do jumpin jacks in the back seat lol it's too roomy. He claimed it was the fastest truck he has ever drivin until he let him drive my truck to the store. I told him to floor it and his reaction was holy shit...gotta love boosted awd

Is this a ford forum now?? I'm not saying there bad but thought this was a SS site so sorry to not swing on fords nuts. I wouldn't trade my SS for a ford ever. I'd buy another Chevy or Gmc.

Is this a ford forum now?? I'm not saying there bad but thought this was a SS site so sorry to not swing on fords nuts. I wouldn't trade my SS for a ford ever. I'd buy another Chevy or Gmc.

lmao I'm with you brother!

Hey I sold my truck and bought a "fast" ford! Haha but made up for it by "upgrading" my SSS to a 2013 Silverado with 6.2 and crew cab! - really needed a "tow" truck with more interior room. The SS had a hard time towing with a high stall but do miss the whine she had! Haha

Hey I sold my truck and bought a "fast" ford! Haha but made up for it by "upgrading" my SSS to a 2013 Silverado with 6.2 and crew cab! - really needed a "tow" truck with more interior room. The SS had a hard time towing with a high stall but do miss the whine she had! Haha

Unfortunately, a stock 6.2 truck gets eaten by the ecoboost.

sure does leave a funny taste in there ford mouth doesn't it LOL

The best thing I ever did was sell my SSS!! I put more money into that truck only to have another thing break the next week!! Don't get me wrong years ago when the SS hit the street it was a sweet looking truck! But that was years ago and chevy just needs to step up the game! Now my truck being 6 years old its still holding its value ad I don't have to do a dam thing to it. Oh course I have added my touches to it but I fill it up once and week instead of 2-3 and the ride quality is awesome! Not knocking any body on here but there's a reason why a lot of people are selling there SSS!!

I couldn't sell mine no payment I've owned it since 2006 and still love it don't really like the new body styles flat panel if I get something else it will be a car with a 6 speed and a few sets of rear tires