Detailed A Members Truck

well yesterday DGIEPSS called me and after he attempted to go to the ss nationals and it got rained out his truck was really dirty. i work down the road from his house and he had to work monday and we were really slow so i went and got his truck out of his garage around 3 and got a head start on it. its the only vehicle that i get nervous about driving and cleaning cause its just so so perfect in every aspect. and i been doing this 10 years. (i also noticed he just turned 30k miles but i dont think i was supposed to tell cause he thinks it alot. :jester: ) i always get on him about posting more pics up here. i took a few when cleaning but when ya get going you forget so most were after. he showed up about a hour or 2 into it and we pulled out the grill and license plate and got everything cleaned up. full claybar, wheels, jams, all the bugs in the radiator and heat exchanger, underside, tips, everything. i used all AutoMagic products except for the final coat of wax used Americana. so heres a few pics afterwards. wish i woulda got more and dammit evertime i drive it, it makes me want to just do more and more work to afford some F/I. just wish i woulda got more pics.

null_zps74a29fbb.jpg

null_zps427012e5.jpg

null_zps9e40c40a.jpg

null_zpsd469c126.jpg

null_zpsba8cd6b2.jpg

null_zpsab39552c.jpg

null_zps61cec0c9.jpg

null_zps6b9abd5a.jpg

null_zpsce6f8e0c.jpg

null_zpse7ba9f5a.jpg

null_zpsba1d244c.jpg

null_zpsd6dbd14e.jpg

null_zps75e1736b.jpg

null_zpsd5b56ca5.jpg

null_zps61cec0c9.jpg

came out sweet! how did u get the hose to float like that?!!? :jester:

haha i been here so long they do what i say. you should see them hose off the soap while i supervise. lol

thanks for the complements guy. i wish the pics were better quality. and you can see something broke in my iphone camera and theres a purple dot on all pics lol

thanks for the complements guy. i wish the pics were better quality. and you can see something broke in my iphone camera and theres a purple dot on all pics lol

haha thought they were balloons till you said something lmao..... Truck looks awesome very nice work bro....I used to be a detailer loved cleaning cars/trucks ik how much work it's takes very nice job