Detailed A Members Truck

haha i been here so long they do what i say. you should see them hose off the soap while i supervise. lol

thanks for the complements guy. i wish the pics were better quality. and you can see something broke in my iphone camera and theres a purple dot on all pics lol

lmao came out great man! I need a friend like u lol.

that is true ......not to get off topic but Jason did you get a new hood? See new sig?

Yes sir. Bought nicks cowl hood and he also hooked me up with a new sig. I love it

thanks guys. ive known doug a long time and i know he would do the same for me. when he showed up a hour or 2 into it, it was a blast from the past when we used to work together. it was funny he mentioned the first time he washed that truck was in that same bay/spot 10 years ago when he worked with me and was taking delivery of it brand new when we were a chevy dealer. being around him has deff influenced me and my great attention to detail and making everything as perfect as can be. just wait till you all see this camaro when its done. gold class restoration

took me a minute to see the shaved gate! looks great! someone come detail mine :fart:

took me a minute to see the shaved gate! looks great! someone come detail mine :fart:

what kind of back cover does the SS have on it. is it hardtop?

btw, great work on the Truck! looks amazing

he has a checkmate flush mount hard cover. its a very nice cover. took some body work to get perfect but i like it. hes had it for years. i think it came from checkerproducts.com or something like that

http://checkerpro.com/index.html

Edited by LilEz02 (see edit history)