Stanley Cup Playoffs

f1ss

I use to due the Stanley Cup playoff thread, but in recent years not many seemed interested. So with some new members, just curious if any of you are watching the playoffs and what your thinking so far? Who's your team?

As always have to cheer for my Bruins, I know theirs a couple other MA puck heads cheering them on. Rask is playing good, but I do not know if he can repeat a Tim Thomas playoff run like in 2011. At least Lucic and Krejci are showing up at the right time of the year.

Glad to see the Islanders back also, it's good for the team and I hope they stay/new arena instead of moving to Brooklyn. Nabakov is playing great, same with Tavares.

New York Islanders fan here as you already know lol been a Islanders fan since the bossy, potvin, smith days. Bruins are a good team bro but my fav bruin back in the day was Adam Oates.

Edited by MuggSS (see edit history)

Islanders fan since the beginning. Some lean years since the glory days! Nice to see them giving the Pens a run for their money.

great to see another Islanders fan, yes sir some very painful years, but hey I still sported my Turgeon, Bossy and Palffy jerseys through it all lol I see a Tarvares jersey in my future lol

New York Islanders fan here as you already know lol been a Islanders fan since the bossy, potvin, smith days. Bruins are a good team bro but my fav bruin back in the day was Adam Oates.

Oates and Neely were great. Potvin was the man, I have one of his goalie sticks.

In my house life is postponed during playoffs..GO BRUINS!!

Same here, people know not to bother me during a Bruins game, Go B's!

Islanders fan since the beginning. Some lean years since the glory days! Nice to see them giving the Pens a run for their money.

Glad to see them also giving the Penguins a hard time. I hope they make a deep run Hank!

I would have to agree a Bruins-Blackhawks or Bruins-LA would be a very interesting Final. Stay tuned and let's see what happens.

Oh yeah I forgot about Cam he was a stud, you have a Felix Potvin goalie stick? Aka Felix the cat lol he was good but his dad Denis Potvin a Defense man for the Isle's he wore #5 back in the day was the man! Isles won 4 cups in a row back then!

Edited by MuggSS (see edit history)

Oh yeah I forgot about Cam he was a stud, you have a Felix Potvin goalie stick? Aka Felix the cat lol he was good but his dad Dennis Potvin a Defense man for the Isle's he wore #5 back in the day was the man! Isles won 4 cups in a row back then!

I don't think Felix and Denis Potvin were related. Denis was a Norris Trophy winner, and is a Hall of Fame member. Felix... not.

I don't think Felix and Denis Potvin were related. Denis was a Norris Trophy winner, and is a Hall of Fame member. Felix... not.

yeah I know there not lol I used to tell my bud that, he was a big Leafs fan and would tell me Felix was the only real Potvin, so I used to tell him Denis was Felix daddy lol there not related at all I believe!

182566_373514182758158_2056180891_n.jpg

awesome!!!