Stanley Cup Playoffs

f1ss

Krejci, your shattering Toronto's dreams, you crazy fellow Czech!

Only watch hockey to see fights besides that its like watching golf.

its the only major sport that allows the players to finish things off the correct way if theirs a mixup. Instead of all talk its put up or shut up :pimp:

Don't be bashing golf! Shit is awesome! =)

Never bash on golf, most relaxing sport. Looking forward to a newer 48 hole course in my new backyard (the one currently behind my house is going down the crappah and only 36 holes, but 100 grand a year membership).

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Krejci, your shattering Toronto's dreams, you crazy fellow Czech!

its the only major sport that allows the players to finish things off the correct way if theirs a mixup. Instead of all talk its put up or shut up :pimp:

Never bash on golf, most relaxing sport. Looking forward to a newer 48 hole course in my new backyard (the one currently behind my house is going down the crappah and only 36 holes, but 100 grand a year membership).

Negative it's not 36 holes!!! I worked there years back. It's around 42 or so!!

Negative it's not 36 holes!!! I worked there years back. It's around 42 or so!!

Its two 18 hole courses (Oaks and Pines courses, and one is now public so only 18 holes of private golf now). Twin Springs is the other 9 hole course but not considered part of IGC (even though they have IGC workers their). What years did you work their? I was their 2005+. Did you know Mike Z? I was doing horticulture and mowing greens.

My friend was in charge of the maintenance dept. Place is going downhill quick after the original owner passed and his son is driving it into the ground like a jackhammer, its really sad.

What in the world is wrong with Tuuka? He can make brilliant saves, but simple ones? His new nickname should be "softy."

^^ I know the history of the course I was there when the new course was built I helped with the building of it! I was outta there around 02 I think! I knew mike he was awesome to work with! Also I used to go back there with the other company I worked for! I knew all the guys there! As far as the green go you forgot the practice course!

I knew the owner and we did irrigation work at gia house also I am very good friends with the vp! I still run into most of those guys at the turf show I go to in feb!!

As far as tukka I don't blame him I blame the defense!!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Yes indeed, I did not count the practice holes, got me their!

Ference for sure gave up the breakaway, I was just watching some replays the D did not help. The Bruins need to close out on Sunday, I don't want another "lucky bounce" game 7 like we had against Montreal.