New Wheels (PICS)

I just ordered my new summer 24" wheels. They are estrella cursa wheels all chrome with 295/35/r24.

Here is what they look like:

Give me some opinions!

estrella-cursa-chrome.jpg

estrella_cursa30.jpg

I also have big plans for my audio system. It'll cost about $10000, but I'll show you guys the build once it starts up here in a week.

Edited by MobbinSS (see edit history)

on the rcsb?

yep on my single cab. they are going to look nearly as donk as that 300. that was just to show the design.

The ones on that 300 are like 28-30s. I'm sure they'll look good and with plenty if meat on 24s. They look ok

On the other hand, did u say $$10,000...? Damn!!!

yeah 10000. its going to be a blowthrough box with 4 15's and and new mid ranges, tweeters, double din, sound proofed. everything.

If your going to install a blow thru box that's going to take up your whole bed. Why not buy a SUV and build a wall it'll be louder. To me putting a huge box in your bed defeats the purpose of even having a pick up.

10k into a stereo is not much if your competing, but pointless to drive around with a setup like that for fun. I would highly suggest to get a good security system, your truck will be known.