tune up

Bouch252

I run NGK plugs and MSD wires myself!

I agree... I use the NGK TR5 plugs. Check your serpentine belt for wear and cracking,glazing. If it shows any of that replace it, go over all fluids. A can of sea foam wouldnt hurt either to remove the carbon deposits.

Personally I would only go with stock wires, they fit the best on stock applications imo. But everyone has their personal choice.

Iridium Plugs, intake filter, throw some Lucas fuel treatment in the gas tank, have all belts checked, grease the chassis, fresh oil/filter, change from oxygen to nitrogen in your tires (if you have not already), lube the window jams. Im sure I forgot a few things but this is the normal tune up for me at my dealership.

edit - may want to due a fuel induction service to clear out the fuel system. Not that is has been sitting but may help clean out the injectors and other junk in the fuel lines after 94k miles. You will be needing coolant in 6k miles so you may want to think of flushing that, make sure you check the thermostat to make sure nothing has accumulated their (which I doubt anything has).

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)