little issue calling the SS garus

ok so as some of you guys know ive been busy swapping my magnacharger radix 112 for a d1sc procharger and a fast 102lsxrt. i also did the 90mm conversion and i have the v3 x link.

before i begin i AM NOT tuned for this setup i still have the magnarcharger tune in the truck. now the truck has 4 codes. P2135 P0300 P0171 P0174. the p0300 just has to be cleared at this point it was a bad injector wire. and i know p2135-throttle body position sensor and P0171 is bank 1 lean and 174 is band 2 lean. it starts up and runs on its own no problems ive left it running for a good 15-20 mins without me in the cab. upon start up it idles a bit bumpy at 750-800 then after 15-20 seconds it will raise up to 900-950 in which it runs basically as smooth as stock. now both LTFT bank 1 and 2 are at +25 and my AFR's are pegged lean at 16.0. upon start up the rpms will jump to about 3000 instantly and then come down. ive recently replaced all the intercooler plumbing with all 4' aluminum pipe and silicone couplers with T bolt clamps. There is no leak between the MAF and the throttle body. ive also sprayed break clean (flammable kind) all around the intake in hopes to find a intake manifold leak but i sprayed every corner every piece of it like a madman and nothing. i took it for a small slow spin around my storage complex (10-15 mph) and it seems to want to take off on its own to the point where i have to hit the brakes to maintain a certain speed. but during this time i noticed the LTFT'S were both between +4-8. almost forgot to add the truck was sitting or 5 months prior to this it was stored for the winter and it has Stabil in the gas tank which was full at the time. at this point im confused as what else to do or maybe this is all just a tuning issue? tho i dont think all this will be happening just because of the tune. any suggestions / ideas would be appreciated. turning to my SS homies for some advice lol

Reflash it with the correct file. You can guess all day at this when you have the incorrect log file for this setup.

Again, reflash with the correct. Then log it and correct as needed

Reflash it with the correct file. You can guess all day at this when you have the incorrect log file for this setup.

X2

my tuner (kevin) is far from my house and i dont want to drive all the way there for no reason thats why im trying to find anything i can before i do the drive

If you didn't find a vacuum leak it will be in the tune. The tb code is a good indicator of that. The surface area change between the 90mm and the 102 is enormous. The pcm is commanding what it knows to be the correct tb angle for the desired tb and idle air, the actual is different enough that it sets a tps code and also causes that run-away feeling

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

If you didn't find a vacuum leak it will be in the tune. The tb code is a good indicator of that. The surface area change between the 90mm and the 102 is enormous. The pcm is commanding what it knows to be the correct tb angle for the desired tb and idle air, the actual is different enough that it sets a tps code and also causes that run-away feeling Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Def understand. But I believe its a program issue which is apparent. Have you talked to Kevin about this yet? Or maybe he can chime in on this....

yes ive been talking to him almost daily about all of this

If you didn't find a vacuum leak it will be in the tune. The tb code is a good indicator of that. The surface area change between the 90mm and the 102 is enormous. The pcm is commanding what it knows to be the correct tb angle for the desired tb and idle air, the actual is different enough that it sets a tps code and also causes that run-away feeling Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

just to clarify i went from the stock 78mm 3 bolt to a 90mm 4 bolt. im planning on going 102 soon when i get money. but either way i am planning to get it on the lap top at this point because there is no where else to look. thanks for the info!

get a base tune for your new set-up... then nut and bolt everything, then get an official tune for power and driveability. So many things will need to get adjusted, with LTFT @ +25 you need your VE table tuned for the new air path.

I know it sucks but it is better than brakeing something.

• 3 weeks later...

Part of your issue is going to be the side of the pipe around the mass air sensor. That can change the calibration on the maf quite heavily and cause the fuel trim issue's and can cause some issue's with the throttle body. The fuel trims difference between idle and cruise might be from the short pulse adder being different from the other injectors and your current one's. The 2135 though may be an issue with the x-link, throttle body, or calibration.