Conspiracy...

A_FUrious

I'm not one to believe everything on the internet, and I sure as hell don't believe most of these conspiracy theorists. I don't believe in 'free energy'. I do however enjoy stumbleupon.com and I recently stumbled across this gem.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAFc_DeWVQ

What I can't quite grasp is that even 40 years ago we were looking for something better. Granted I'm thankful for all those gas guzzling genius' of engineering to make the fine GM vehicles on the road but, DAYMN!! In 40 years I can't power my home with solar and geothermal at a reasonable and effective manor.

Perendev motor. AntiGravity with Gyroscope, Centrifugal propulsion. This type of stuff makes my mind wonder.

One guy comments go ahead and invent. Big oil will be at your doorstep.

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

he who has the most money makes the rules, big corporate/oil lobbists paying senators to not pass funding for this type of product research. I had a big two paragraph rant after my statement but erased it haha. This stuff amazes me also.

Not trying to get political, but Capitalism is the driving force that keeps "cheap or free" energy off the market.

Think of how many major corporations (that have major political connections) would go bankrupt in a short time without dependence on oil, coal, etc to power our cars, heat and cool our homes...you get the point.

The transformation from petroluem power to anything else is going to take more than just scientific proof and research. I could venture to guess at what those circumstances are, but I will leave that to your own imagination (let's just say, my prediction isn't very pretty, or in the near future).