I got to see my truck on a traffic cam. UGH

lgowen343

I have never paid those. We have red light cameras here in tx that are actually owned by a third party company. The company gets paid 90% of the revenue and the city gets 10%. Been feeding those things to the paper shredder for year and nothing has happened. Doesnt go on my credit, I've renewed license and registration on the cars. I haven't checked em out online though bc that is pretty much admitting guilt LOL. Who is to say I ever got it in the mail? I know I didn't sign for it lol.

Who is to say I ever got it in the mail? I know I didn't sign for it lol.

Amen brother.... That's totally correct. No proof whatsoever you received it. Ain't nothing anyone can do.

They are slowly doing away with the speed and red light cameras, just for that reason. People are contesting them, and proving they weren't driving the vehicle. They are also being proven unconstitutional, in many states.

I personally call them :bs: ... Just go get them the old fashion way ... :thumbs: ...

I know the ones in Arizona are as real as they get. I got one through mail,didn't pay it and 3months later DMV hit me with a noticed of 2 points lol. Aholes!!

Yeah I don't really want to mess around with not taking care of it. AZ will screw with your reg and lic, been there before. I'm just going to take traffic school. $81 is better than the $254 and 2 points they want me to pay. I think it's a bunch of BS nailing me for that much doing 51 in a 40. LOL I was probably slowing down.

Lmao, I agree on that. I wasn't recommending you blowing it off, just giving my experience. I will not pay a fine to a ****ing machine!! If a paid leo didn't cite me, you ain't gonna get my dollars!

yup never pay the red light cameras i was told by a police officer and they dont have to be paid because there is no officer present, they cant prove that you were driving the car lol and it is strictly revenue for the state

So I got a letter in the mail today with a link to see my truck on a traffic cam. So I checked it out. Yup it was me. Oh yeah, There was also a nice ticket enclosed with the letter.

If send it back with a pic of my middle finger and tell them shove it up your ass.

Yeah they got me doing 90 just a couple miles out of Phoenix. Sent me the ticket,never paid it and 3months later local DMV sent me a noticed I was gonna loose 2d-points so I just paid the $180ish. Aholes!!

I couldn't afford not to pay it since I'm a cdl drive.. Sucks!!

Edited by 1skss (see edit history)

The only question I have is all you guys say they can't prove it? But they have a pic of me head on and the rear license plate. So that makes me a little leery of not paying it.