I got to see my truck on a traffic cam. UGH

lgowen343

See I was always told in Arizona a ticket is only valid if it was handed to you by a uniformed officer, and the mail does not count. I can not find a specific law that describes this

I would just pay the fine and be done with it.

They cant prove you ever got the letter!! But you admitted guilt as soon as you went to the link to look at it. Shoulda just tossed it in the trash. To late now.. lol

LMAO yeah I screwed up there. But it was kinda cool seeing my truck blow thru the intersection at 51mph.

See I was always told in Arizona a ticket is only valid if it was handed to you by a uniformed officer, and the mail does not count. I can not find a specific law that describes this

I would just pay the fine and be done with it.

Yeah I agree. Just going to go to traffic school to take care of it. cheaper that way. Damn since I've been racing all my life and all of the schools I've been thru all these years for past tickets I could teach it by now LOL.

theres a red light camera by me at a major intersection the damn thing causes more problems then it solves. its on a 50 mph road and slamming on your brakes to avoid the stupid ticket isnt the greatest thing when you have to hope the guy behind you doesnt ram you up your ass. all for a stupid ticket... ive ran it numerous times and saw the flash taking my pic. never even got the ticket in the mail. trash imo

the only place i watch out for the traffic cams is in NYC. there everywhere and when you see taxi cab drivers stopping for them you know its serious

how old is it? i need to update mine to get all the new stupid ass cameras that keep getting put up. i swear its like a new one every week its freaking ridiculous