New 3.0 pulley

So I just changed my pulley and went to go log a run and right as I pull out to the main road a fricken 2008 z06 pulls out in front of me and I just had to mess with him and see if he would play along. As soon as it went to two lanes I get right next to him goin about 35mph and go wot, my truck takes off like a bat at of hell it really shocked me how much harder it pulls. He switches over to my lane and stays on my ass when the other lane got cleared at the light he pulls up next to me rolls down his window and with a big grin says "Dang that thing sounds great" I told him his car was badass and we do acouple pulls next to each other for the next couple miles. long story short im in love with my truck again the 3.0 pulley is amazing I cant wait to log some more runs and get her dialed in. Just had to share with yall :driving: .

Glad you like it :thumbsup: I am also in the process with wheatley fine tuning my truck... I am having an intermittent P1518 REP code at startup with my x-link and 90mm TB... So I have to find the problem there before we get the fine tuning done lol... It sucks to always have to bring my laptop to clear the code if it decides to come on after I shutdown :dunno: ...

sounds great how much for the change?Sounds nasty man you gonna post up some clips I wanna hear that bad boy. Blue has to stick together hahax2

Between the 2.8 pulley,injectors,cam ,pushrods/springs and tune modification about 2 grand. I also did my 2800 stall converter $1100, and used Flt level 7 tranny a week before install $475.All that is to help backup my Maggie set up and squeeze ass much power out of the motor as possible.Its a visious/ expensive circle.Mark(Rock head) took video of the start up but he said the file was to big to upload,I am still waiting for a copy of that video but I will see if I can do something on my cell phone and upload it.Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)