I'm Back!

Cramer

Been off the site for a while. Had and still have tons going on in my life that took me away from most my free time. I was promoted at work and that meant no less than 60hrs a week for the last 3 months. Then the wife gave me the "Do NOW" list for things we have been planning on doing to the house. Taking care of the twins when she is teaching and i'm home, and sleeping for a few hours before or after work. Then when I had a few hours at night I would be out in my garage working on my heads and intake for the truck.

So in the end, sorry for those who have been trying to reach me about parts and questions. I needed to make time for my family and myself, and accomplish some things that had to get done. I am still limited on time but my list of things to get done is also winding down. Hopefully in the next month I will be back to normal with time to play again.

:nutkick:

Welcome back. I hear ya. I also have twins and 4 other kids and work the same hours you do, Sucks, but you gotta make a little time for you. Glad you and your family are doing great.

Nice to see yr back. Life and family come first. I was off the site for a while going through a nasty divorce but it's all good. Hope yr truck is coming along.

Welcome back. I hear ya. I also have twins and 4 other kids and work the same hours you do, Sucks, but you gotta make a little time for you. Glad you and your family are doing great.

Congrats on the twins, and you already know your gonna be busy too.

Great...... I'm leaving now... LOL

slide13.jpg

Glad to see ya back... I sent you a PM about some door sill plates if your still doing them!

At this time I won't be able to finish up the final two for a few weeks. Those are spoken for. I will have to go through my pm's and wee who and how many more people wanted some. I have a ton of catching up to do.