Zippy is the man!

I just wanted to take a minute to give Mike the props he deserves. He's an extremely busy guy and never fails to find the time to help me out. I installed my new fuel system, transmission, and converted to a 2bar SD tune. I had Zip send me a base tune, installed the update, primed up the new fuel system, and fired it up. My truck ran like crap, was stumbling and popping, blowing white smoke... I called Mike and told him i had a 1514 and a 102 code. The 102 is just a MAF fault, which will always be present in a SD tune, and the 1514 was a reduced engine power code due to too much airflow. He sent me another update so we could keep the truck running long enough to get a log of idle. I sent him the new log, and he called me back right away. He asked me where i got my 2bar MAP and i told him Schucks Oreillys.. He said well, its not a 2bar. Its a 1bar. My truck thought it was idling @ 10psi, so it was dumping fuel to compensate. Haha. Goddamn Schucks! My buddy Justin happened to have a brand new GM 2bar MAP at his shop. Installed the new map, turned the ley, and it purred like a kitten. Did some driving logs for Zippy, got another update, and it really dialed it in. She runs and shifts great! Feels like a completely different animal. So thanks again Zippy for all your hard work. :thumbs: You're the man!

That's great to hear bro. Like I always say Zippy is the man and well worth waiting for his tune. He has always answered my questions and took my calls wen I need his help.

For some weird reason the BWD Map sensors from O'Riellys dont work in our SD situations. The sensor im running is the factory GM Cobalt SS map sensor and it works just fine. I tried to use a BWD sensor for the same year model SS cobalt and the truck wouldnt even stay running. Anyway, glad you guys are getting it all figured out and i couldnt agree more, Mike has helped me out more times than i deserve. Hell of a guy

Thank you guys. I try to do what I can to help as much as I can because I enjoy what I do. When you enjoy your job it makes everything easier including trying to balance time. Again thanks for the compliments and thank you for also enjoying your trucks as much as I do my own. It makes it all worth it.

Thank you guys. I try to do what I can to help as much as I can because I enjoy what I do. When you enjoy your job it makes everything easier including trying to balance time. Again thanks for the compliments and thank you for also enjoying your trucks as much as I do my own. It makes it all worth it.

......and I wife who loves racing and doesnt mind (most of the time) that Zippy takes work calls and tunes through the night regularly.......and on our honeymoon, and every single trip we attempt to take.

P.S. Zippy you still owe me that Grand Canyon trip that we turned around for after a 2 hr drive and $25 parking fee so you could tune on before mentioned honeymoon.

......and I wife who loves racing and doesnt mind (most of the time) that Zippy takes work calls and tunes through the night regularly.......and on our honeymoon, and every single trip we attempt to take.

P.S. Zippy you still owe me that Grand Canyon trip that we turned around for after a 2 hr drive and $25 parking fee so you could tune on before mentioned honeymoon.

that right there is a good wife! thank you for tolerating him tolerating us! we would be lost with out him.