Long story short, I got pulled over tonight by a texas state trooper in grandview tx on I-35. Thank god for my marine corps license plates cause he let me off with a warning. Said I need to get rid of my "dark ass tail lights" lol and my window tint needs to be fixed. He put some thing on my window and laughed " holy cow it's only 6%, make sure you fix it" I think may take the win for the darkest tint here lol anyone have darker? This is the first time I've been pulled over for my tint in three yrs since I've gotten the truck and tinted it.

Swap your taillight bulbs and 3rd brake light for led's. The intensity the led's give off should offset the tinted tails, unless its during the day (but even then you can clearly see the led's through dark tints).

I have seen 5% tint, but not on here. You may take the cake!

I got the same ticket for 6% back in 2010. He asked me you know your windows are 6% I said no I didn't I thought they were 5 lol. So I went a week later and had them stripped and put 5% back on lol.

I got the same ticket for 6% back in 2010. He asked me you know your windows are 6% I said no I didn't I thought they were 5 lol. So I went a week later and had them stripped and put 5% back on lol.

Lol! Every car I own I got 5% all around but not the windshield.

When I take the SS in imma do 5% n 20 on the windshield. But have been tested several times for 5 %.

Lol! Every car I own I got 5% all around but not the windshield.

When I take the SS in imma do 5% n 20 on the windshield. But have been tested several times for 5 %.

that is exactly what I got done except on the back 3 windows is 5% over the factory. My truck has only been stopped once and he just told me to get out of his town or he will tow it. Haha, but still no tickets! But my daily driver only has 20% on the front side windows and i have gotten 4 tickets for it

that is exactly what I got done except on the back 3 windows is 5% over the factory. My truck has only been stopped once and he just told me to get out of his town or he will tow it. Haha, but still no tickets! But my daily driver only has 20% on the front side windows and i have gotten 4 tickets for it

I think the cops stereo type when it comes to this. Got 3 tickets in my 97 honda accord. 5% all around n 30 on the windshield. My old silverado, same setup never pulled over... suburban 5% nothing on windshield never pulled over. Infiniti same thing never pulled over.

I think the cops stereo type when it comes to this. Got 3 tickets in my 97 honda accord. 5% all around n 30 on the windshield. My old silverado, same setup never pulled over... suburban 5% nothing on windshield never pulled over. Infiniti same thing never pulled over.

yeah I think they stereo type also

The cab windows and rear windows have 5% over the stock tint, and then I put 2% over the 5% and it's f'n dark. Even when the sun is at its highest you can't peak inside if you put your face to the windows. Front doors have 5% and those seem light and easy to see out of compared the rear. Front windshield only has 50% I might add another complete 50% or strip it for 35% or 20%. Not sure yet.