Camping in Alaska with the SS

Yeah man! Good luck on it! I'm so ready to get back in mine. I'm at UAA all week for training, and they have an AWD dyno :(

Can't believe I didn't drive my truck. I guess it's an old dinosaur and takes like 3hrs to get a horsepower reading, but Sean said we could give it a shot when I drive back down. Not sure on the wheelbase, but it sure looks big enough just by glancing at it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We put my brother-in-laws f150 on that dyno. That was about 5-6 years ago. They don't know how to use it very well. Lol. It dyno'd at 560whp. The truck is just a rousch supercharger. Mp112. At 7psi.

Thats really cool they have an AWD dyno minus the part about not knowing how to use it! Hahaha I was just at a UAA a bit ago, I've got class from 11:30-1:30 ish there, where is your class at UAA? Automotive building probably?

Yeah. West Campus Drive. Im there from 830-3ish every day. Im running out of things to do here. Haha been out to eat a bunch, went to both malls twice, the movies, tattoo parlors... Wanted some new ink while i was here, but for $900 everyone has been quoting me, ill just wait a little longer. Lol. Not sure what else to do and its only tuesday! Im just chillin at the hotel right now.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeah man! Good luck on it! I'm so ready to get back in mine. I'm at UAA all week for training, and they have an AWD dyno :(

Can't believe I didn't drive my truck. I guess it's an old dinosaur and takes like 3hrs to get a horsepower reading, but Sean said we could give it a shot when I drive back down. Not sure on the wheelbase, but it sure looks big enough just by glancing at it.

Thanks Buddy, so good luck too you! I actually just got home from KP's shop. Some current progress photos...all I have left is the new manifold, TB, PCV, alternator bracket and re Mount the SC. Super excited, Ohh yea and the tune.lol

Edit- BTW its a FLT level 7 minus the billet input shaft.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-21476-137039676393_thumb.jpg

post-21476-137039677405_thumb.jpg

post-21476-137039678883_thumb.jpg

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)

Yeah. West Campus Drive. Im there from 830-3ish every day. Im running out of things to do here. Haha been out to eat a bunch, went to both malls twice, the movies, tattoo parlors... Wanted some new ink while i was here, but for $900 everyone has been quoting me, ill just wait a little longer. Lol. Not sure what else to do and its only tuesday! Im just chillin at the hotel right now.

Wow that's expensive, guess that's why I'm not into tattoos! LOL If your into old cars at all stop by the Sears Mall from 6-6:45pm on Thursday corner of New Seward and Northern Lights there is usually a small gathering of cars then they cruise somewhere to eat. I'll be there in my 69 C10, should be easy to spot, say hi if you'd like!

Lucky!! I really wanna visit KPs shop. You're truck is gonna be a beast! You ever plan on heading back up north?

i hope it'll be! Yea I'm actually getting out of the coast guard this next February. I'll be living in anchorage again.

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)

i hope it'll be! Yea I'm actually getting out of the coast guard this next February. I'll be living in anchorage again.

We'll have to have a big meet at the raceway when you get back. See if we can blow up our trucks. Lol.

Wow that's expensive, guess that's why I'm not into tattoos! LOL If your into old cars at all stop by the Sears Mall from 6-6:45pm on Thursday corner of New Seward and Northern Lights there is usually a small gathering of cars then they cruise somewhere to eat. I'll be there in my 69 C10, should be easy to spot, say hi if you'd like!

Yeah that's what Sean (tool counter guy at UAA) was saying. Ill see you there! Should be pretty cool!