My SS :(

super88

Havent been on here for awhile, but I though I would share what happened to me over the weekend.. This dumbass made a left a turn in front of me and I could stop and impacted him, I got off to check on them and they jumped back in the car and took off.. I was able to get there plates..

My baby

SS-1_zps36d3a1b4.jpgSS1_zpsffcf0610.jpg

its not to bad.. I already found, hood, grill, fender, bumper, working on the the bumper cover and found shop that has a machine to pull back the radiotor support and then just get it painted.. Ill probably have the whole truck wet sanded and buffed

Hate to tell ya but your gonna be way off

i fixed mine for around 2500 then a few hundred for paint. very similar damages check your local salvage yards for as many oem parts as you can find take it apart and make a list anything you can't find buy at the oem online sites for discount prices and you would be surprised. I bought a 2005 sts caddy to get around till it was done.

I don't know about in America. But if you have their plate number, you can easily get their insurance info (it's public). Then you write a letter of demand to them. They are legally obligated to answer and if they refuse you can get the RCMP to start a investigation which usually makes them pony up if there is even the tiniest bit of proof, all this is assuming they have insurance. I hope it's the same way in America and you nail these clowns!!! Good luck.

Hate to tell ya but your gonna be way off

Maybe alittle, lol

Thanks guys.. Yeah plates will be ran by my insurance company.. what do you guys think though.. HD hood or cowl howd ????

Shouldn't the cops be doing that? Your insurance company can't do anything with out a report.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)