Alberta Canada meet

I usually wake up at noon. I'm in that early/mid 20s stay up late chasing booze and women phase. But I can get up for a ss meet! :jester:

Same haha, but I am a morning person. 5hrs of sleep, good to go!

I forgot I had a wedding to go to.. I can most likely skip out,but not sure if Id hear the end of it. The evening of Friday the 5th would work better for me. Anyone else think that sounds okay? Sorry for the change. If not, I might be able to make the 6th too.

Alright, I am going to say I got called into work on the wedding day to go to a sss meet! So Ill start the count. Just qoute it and add your name if your in.

Silverado SS meet Saturday July 6th 13:00 meet up, then head to Red deer to join up with Calgary guys?

454fan

Sounds like a good time boys. I'm supposed to go camping that weekend but if its a crap weekend ill bail and meet up with everyone. Where is everyone meeting in e-town?

South Gate Mall. You should come, more the better.

I am being forced to go to this wedding... I cant make it. Id still like to make it but cant. You guys should still meet up. Whos all going? We should try arranging this far enough ahead that everyone can make it.