Alberta Canada meet

Hi fellow SS drivers. I am from Edmonton, Alberta. I would like to plan a SS meet and cruise at the end of June/ beginning of July. I was thinking maybe for the guys in Calgary, We could meet up in Red deer. Half way for both of us. At Wil Bills sport bar hotel parking lot? Park there, and then go for a cruise. Sound like a good idea? Just trying to get some interested people. Let me know, thanks!

Count me in. Red deer isn't too far, if we did a meet for not just the SSS we could get alot more interest I know there is alot of alberta guys on pt.net that wanna do a meet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm down, I'd prefer edmonton though but willing to do red deer. I'm heading to calgary i think July 21st too but i'll be busy that weekend probably anyway.

I'd prefer Edmonton too but we gotta make it fair for the southern albertans too. Red deer is a good compromise I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Us Edmonton guys can meet up, and then meet with you Calgary guys at Wild Bills in Red Deer? Cruise , couple pictures ? My buddy with a 2012 Camaro SS is coming, and perhaps my neighbour with a 1970 chevelle SS. Should be good.