WTB! Engine wiring harness

Cramer

Looking for a engine harness uncut or cut with wire from the fuse box and pcm. Don't care if all the connectors are there or are broken or not either. Let me know if you have one laying around and how much you are looking to get for it.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I might have one. I'll check tomorrow. I know for a fact I have one that came from a 4l80 truck and them like 3 other ones that came from trucks with 4l60's but I'll check tomorrow. can't remember if the 60s one are fly by wire or cable driven.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I got called into work yesterday and spaced it out. But I had a moment today to dig what I had out for wiring harness's. So Out of the 3 harness's I have only one is really close to 100% complete. it only has 5 wires cut and its only missing one pigtail. the one pigtail that is missing is the Crank shaft position sense which is 3 wires/ that accounts 3 of the 5 wires that are cut. then the other 2 wires are the ground wires that go to the back of each head. they really aren't even cut they are just missing the eyelets that bolt to the back of the heads. the harness is the has the green and blue connectors for the PCM. this is a auto harness. but the pigtail that plugs into the PRND switch on the transmission is the older style connector that is the single square pigtail. not the 2 pigtails like on our trucks. if your interested shoot me a PM.

heres some pictures of the complete harness

IMG_0020_zpse101ffa2.jpg

IMG_0019_zpsb26f795d.jpg

heres the the single plug for the PRND switch on the trans. there is just one single plus not 2 like our new trucks.

IMG_0019_zpsb26f795d.jpg

IMG_0023_zpse38ae99e.jpg

IMG_0024_zps21ba7c5f.jpg

heres the 3 wires that are cut. 3 wires that are cut are for the Crank shaft position sensor. you can see the oil level sensor pigtail is there along with the eyelet that bolts to the starter solenoid.

IMG_0025_zpse304c647.jpg

heres the 2 wires that have the broken off eyelets. these are for each ground wire that bolts to the back of each head.

IMG_0026_zpsf22457da.jpg

heres the PCM connectors and all the wires that attach to the bottom of the fuse box's.

IMG_0027_zpsa084426f.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)