How to get the most hp out of my 2006 ss silverado 6.0 2wd

06-super-sport

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad I see it now I got my 16 month old daughter climbing on me while I'm reading this off my iPhone screen that is unbelievable you are not far behind that 427 how much horsepower and torque difference between the two motor to make those times

I hear that.....while I was posting I was running between the 13 week old and the 3 year old.....at least my wife cooked tonight so I could post a little. Just got both to sleep now.......ahhhhhhhhh, peace. But at least I had the wife's iPad for some posts, much easier then the phone.

I wish I knew that answer, 2bseen has been gone for years now and I don't know if i ever read about a dyno run from him. Kinda to bad to see these old members disappear.

But if my buddy joe runs his ls7 ss, we can learn a ton about a larger cubic inch high torque low rpm motor vs a small cubed low torque high rpm setup. I think he dynod 545 at the tires on the same dyno I use, but I forget his torque. It's apples to oranges because our trucks are very different but, hell, it's something to talk about

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)