Street outlaws on discovery????

THATGUYCRUZ

Did anyone else catch this show that aired yesterday I believe for the first time? Im hooked, its just crazy cause ive seen and followed several of these cars on youtube for over a year and they are now on a reality tv show.

Was this the one with the Farmtruck, and some little kid who runs his mouth worse than diarhea named AZN? One crew also bought an old cruiser and they had all fake security gadget's and gizmo's to scare the piss out of another racer testing a black 2 door older body style car (cannot remember if it the vehicle taking a test run was a mustang, nova, camaro but it was loaded into an enclosed trailer).

One i saw was on Discovery channel.

Watched it.....too much staged bs for me.

only its not cause ive seen the murder nova before and have watched several of these guys street racing videos on youtube over a year ago. No staged bs on this show buddy.

i think theres truth behind it but some stuff seems like acting to me. like that kid running his mouth so much, a real street racer would have just punched him and been done with it. Besides were is the exchange of money? Most of the car are on youtube and other forums tho. theres some truth. but how much is another story. I would watch again tho