Adhesive Removal

Alright guys, I need some help with problem I'm having. We have a company truck at my work place, that we use for delivering. It looks to m as if it used to be a Uhall, or some sort of truck like that, anyways the adhesive from the previous sticker is B, so I'm wondering if anyone has information on the best way to remove the stuff, we've scrubbed with a adhesive remover and o results, so I thinking a buffer pad o what.

Thanks- Kye

a 3M Adhesive Wheel works pretty well. You can find them in most auto parts stores or online

this.

i got a small rubber-like wheel from our tool guy. goes in drill and takes all adhesive off as long as its on metal. dont use on plastic, like bumpers, flares ect. also you could just go crazy with a buffer pad and hard cut compound and that would probably work too. lol.

Those tools work if its a small area but sound like the majority of the truck was wrapped in that case id use adhesive remover in a spary bottle and a yellow do all pad then wash after n it'll b brand new

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)