STS Turbo SS

ssblackss

I am thinking of letting her go to a good home :( . I am looking into a diesel for the amount of driving I do and hauling stuff to and from my property. This is not a definate move just throwing it out there. Nothing wrong her at all goes like a rocket 35K miles STS turbo 20's not selling the 22's plus a ton of other goodies.

any questions just let me know. PM me for price

Jonathan

Are you selling the truck with STS or just the STS? The way I read it it sounded like your selling the truck with the STS and not parting it out. If you could clarify it would be great. :thumbs:

I am selling the truck complete with everything as is except the 22's will sell it with aftermarket 20's This includes the STS custom PCM tume methanol injection tripple gauge pod, drop kit bed rug hard tonneau all goes

Dan PM sent

Jonathan

I would pull the STS system and sell it separately. That way, you'll get most of your money out of it. Hard to find someone who cares about how much money you've put into your truck. Allen can send you a stock PCM, and getting the exhaust back together is easy enough. As is, getting your pillar back to normal and pulling the gauges. Your inline pump and injectors can stay on.

I would pull the STS system and sell it separately.  That way, you'll get most of your money out of it.  Hard to find someone who cares about how much money you've put into your truck.  Allen can send you a stock PCM, and getting the exhaust back together is easy enough.  As is, getting your pillar back to normal and pulling the gauges.  Your inline pump and injectors can stay on.

:withstupid:

Also a good case for keeping all your stock parts when you start modding. If you ever need/decide to sell the truck, you will definitely get more $$$ by selling the mods separately.

Also a good case for keeping all your stock parts when you start modding.  If you ever need/decide to sell the truck, you will definitely get more $$$ by selling the mods separately.

It's tough to find someone who will pay a premium for your aftermarket parts because most SS enthusiasts are SS owners, so it's just a small group of folks who know what they're looking at that will pay the extra $$$ for installed mods. Whenever I mod, I keep all my stock parts, just in case.

Parting out is always popular on a forum!

I would pull the STS system and sell it separately.  That way, you'll get most of your money out of it.  Hard to find someone who cares about how much money you've put into your truck.  Allen can send you a stock PCM, and getting the exhaust back together is easy enough.  As is, getting your pillar back to normal and pulling the gauges.  Your inline pump and injectors can stay on.

If you decide to go that way and sell the STS system let me know right away, I am very interested. You can email me at [email protected], I also have extra stock parts I can help you out with.

If you decide to go that way and sell the STS system let me know right away, I am very interested. You can email me at [email protected], I also have extra stock parts I can help you out with.

Thanks for the info I know how hard it is to sell when you have dumped a ton into it. You just dont get it back at all. I am just checking the market.

Jonathan

Archived