Looking to sell or trade....

I'm looking to sell or trade my SSS for a stock trailblazer ss. I'm buying a pick up truck so I can use for my work truck so no need for the SSS to get all beat up. That's where the trailblazer ss would come into play time.

My truck has lots of goodies. It's supercharged with a whipple side mount with relocated intake air sensor. Cold air intake, pacesetter long tube headers with High flow cats to a x pipe to 40 series flow masters out the back behind the rear tire. All stainless steel pipe custom bent. Ngk plugs with 409 Taylor wires . Trans was custom built and beefed up with 2800 stall. The gauge cluster was just done by gm gauge guys with the blue led conversion kit. Interior has a new kenwood double din with steering wheel control interface. Has 3 gauge puller with air fuel, boost, and fuel pressure. The truck was tuned by zippy with hptuners by data logging. I'm sure I'm missing a few things. Oh windows are tinted 20 percent and new bell tech shocks all the way around. All the fluids were changed and engine oil is now synthetic. Trans only has about 3000 miles and its only been supercharged about 4000 miles. Runs great. Never abused. Everything works the way it's supposed to.

Really looking to trade but will sell also. If you need pics just let me know I can email or text them to u. Not sure on price but willing to work something out.

Thanks guys

60 lb injectors, and 05+ electric fan conversion.

Edited by Whipplecharged-03silverado (see edit history)