Looking to sell or trade....

This is so upsetting man! Can't believe I can't sell this thing. I have it listed on every damn site there is. There's nothing wrong with the truck. All I get is a bunch of maybes. I'm about to burn this thing to the ground lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well truck is now up for sale again lol. Payment with PayPal fell through with last buyer not sure what happened. Now I can't get a hold of the guy. Tried calling him a few times and email and got nothing. If anyone is interested in buying please let me know. Truck needs to go ASAP and I'm having nothing but bad luck here.

Serious buyers only :)

I know I'm new and I'm not a tire kicker. I'm very interested. I'll need to stop by my bank after work monday to start the borrowing process. Where exactly are you located? I'm in the Milwaukee WI area and i'm sure i'd have to fly out and drive it home. The mileage is higher than I'd like but it seems you have taken good care of the truck and supercharger is a nice bonus. Are there pics to see? Any vids?

Thanks

Bill