PaceSetter or OBX????

mando28

I'm sure the ARH headers are very nice, but they are almost $1000 more than the OBX. For that money you could get a cam, intake, and tune with the only downside being a zip-tie to hold a spark plug wire out of the way

For those of us on a budget, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

I'm sure the ARH headers are very nice, but they are almost $1000 more than the OBX. For that money you could get a cam, intake, and tune with the only downside being a zip-tie to hold a spark plug wire out of the way

For those of us on a budget, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

Shop around, you might find a good deal.

There nice headers but there's no way in hell I could drop that much cash on headers. There not gonna make anymore power so money wise it's a waste in my op. my headers been on for almost 7 years now.

They are a complete bolt on, with mid pipes system, to me that alone is worth 700 more dollars. And I would be willing to wager that, ARH make more hp. Design plays a large role in performance, not just size. But to each their own.

BTW do you have any good videos with your cam, that you'd be willing to share? About to pull trigger on a cam, just need a little push.

They are a complete bolt on, with mid pipes system, to me that alone is worth 700 more dollars. And I would be willing to wager that, ARH make more hp. Design plays a large role in performance, not just size. But to each their own.

BTW do you have any good videos with your cam, that you'd be willing to share? About to pull trigger on a cam, just need a little push.

Obx is bolt on. I'm sure arh would dyno better, but is 5 hp worth the $500 more to most guys....better ways to use that money for most guys not chasing one more tenth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Obx is bolt on. I'm sure arh would dyno better, but is 5 hp worth the $500 more to most guys....better ways to use that money for most guys not chasing one more tenth.

And they come with mid pipes too.

Aren't we all chasing one more tenth?!? LOL

Aren't we all chasing one more tenth?!? LOL

Lol yeah but joke aside, I know I sure as hell am and right now $500 a tenth is CHEAP. But I don't figure everyone is as nuts/dedicated/dumb as me.