2003 Black SS Part Out 60K Miles Front End Damage

highvoltamps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know it has front end damage but is the front bumper license plate holder still intact and what about the front grill badge, how much for both of them, thanks

Both destroyed

Sooo if you bought a new one...does that mean you're gonna have a set of wheels for sale? lol

Lmk

New one came with American Racing rims and I have a set a black Helo 866 for sale but keeping the stock set.

Edited by highvoltamps (see edit history)

A heads up to all, I'm considering selling the engine with wiring harness, tranny and transfer case as a package deal. Has 60,000 miles on all items and excellent condition before the accident. The front engine fan is slightly cocked from the hit but I don't think the crank is damaged. I'm planning on pulling the engine out and testing before selling. Make an offer if your seriously interested.

Engine: LQ9

Tranny: 4L65E

Transfer case: NP149

Engine wiring harness: GM #15196570

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My first post on the SS forum but here it goes. I was looking for parts and I came across this post. I was wondering if you still have the bed for sale. I'm in Jersey. So picking it up wouldn't be a problem. Mine has some rust on the wheel well and I'm trying to see what is more cost effective. Buying a used bed or having the body shop patch up the rust?

My first post on the SS forum but here it goes. I was looking for parts and I came across this post. I was wondering if you still have the bed for sale. I'm in Jersey. So picking it up wouldn't be a problem. Mine has some rust on the wheel well and I'm trying to see what is more cost effective. Buying a used bed or having the body shop patch up the rust?

same here I had planned on replacing the whole bedside forget that wheel well patch bs I've seen it done and has only lasted a few years and rotted out again.

same here I had planned on replacing the whole bedside forget that wheel well patch bs I've seen it done and has only lasted a few years and rotted out again.

I hear ya, my sister is in San Antonio and I've been trying to find something down there rust free but philly is pretty close and I can seal up minor rust if any. I'm doing a 67 K 20 Chevy truck with the small back window. Let's just say I traveled have of America for rust free parts and laid about the same amount of weld! The rust belt SUCKS!!!

LOL

• 2 weeks later...