2003 Black SS Part Out 60K Miles Front End Damage

highvoltamps

Is the rear passenger door still available?

Yes but I need to finish gutting the interior before I sell the door. Got a couple more weekends to finish up, probably a month or two because I've been working Saturdays.

My first post on the SS forum but here it goes. I was looking for parts and I came across this post. I was wondering if you still have the bed for sale. I'm in Jersey. So picking it up wouldn't be a problem. Mine has some rust on the wheel well and I'm trying to see what is more cost effective. Buying a used bed or having the body shop patch up the rust?

Bed is sold

How much for both door panels along with the wiring harness fit the heated seats. I figure the seats are sold already?

How much for both door panels along with the wiring harness fit the heated seats. I figure the seats are sold already?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on using the 03 door panels and seats in the 04. I can take pics and point out the issues when I get the 04 stuff out if your interested..

Update for all,

I should have a list up by the spring of what I have left for sale. There's a lot of interior parts left along with wiring harnesses, seats and doors. PM me for a faster response. I'll keep the first post updated with the sold and for sale items.

• 4 weeks later...