FS: 06 Victory Red SSS Low Miles

chrishoekusmc

JC03SS, on 06 Jul 2013 - 12:46, said:

GL Chris you and MuggSS have 2 of my fav red trucks. Hopefully a member will buy it. It's in immaculate shape.

Thanks for the complement Jason.

I just lowered the price to $22,500. Somebody come pick this thing up!

Edited by BayouSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the no trades, but I have to ask if you would be interested in a 2004 CCSB Z-71 4wd 5.3L with 19,850 miles?

Thanks for asking, but no. I actually already have another truck, my dd Colorado and I bought an airplane to build, so pretty much need the space and the cash.

Where are you located? I'm probably around the corner from you.

Im in Pensacola FL. Im from Baton Rouge though, but my family lives in Prairieville, Gonzales, Dutchtown, and Sorento. Most of my cousins graduated from EA, and St Amant High, this was before Dutchtown was built though.

• 3 weeks later...

Sold! Sold! Sold!

Well, I really didn't think it would take this long to sell my SSS, but it did finally sell today. My Uncle is buying it for one of my younger cousins. He has always liked it. He is a good kid and I know he will appreciate it and take good care of it, so I guess it's a good thing that things have worked out the way they have. I'm going to tell him he has to join the site, so hopefully he will. Anyway, some time over the next week or so I will post up some pics of my new project (my little airplane).

Congrats bro. Glad to see you sold it. Heading to Alexandria on the 3rd to the 9th. Gonna look at a few houses. Hopefully we will see your cousin on here soon. He's got a hell of a nice truck now.

Congrats bro. Glad to see you sold it. Heading to Alexandria on the 3rd to the 9th. Gonna look at a few houses. Hopefully we will see your cousin on here soon. He's got a hell of a nice truck now.

Thanks man. Are y'all driving to Alexandria? If so, you will pass right by my house. Let me know.