2014 Silverado Crew Z71

I was at Back to the 50's show on Sat.at the chevy booth and Sat in the new 2014 Silverado Crew. I must say I was very impressed by the new interior. Seems like Gm finally took notice and upped thier game on the interior. It is very tempting especially with the 355 hp 5.3 Sorry no pics :uhoh:

• 3 weeks later...

Im not a big fan of the Chevy either. I just got to see both the Chevy and the GMC this last week. I stoped at a dealership and checked out the GMC and I was very impressed with the interior. The biggest thing I did not like about the Chevy is it has way too much chrome for my taste. GM stated that they wanted to make the Chevy less feminine looking, to do that they just slapped more chrome on it?

I am seriously considering a new GMC in a couple years. Maybe the Chevy will grow on me I said the same thing when the NNBS's came out in 07.

The biggest thing I did not like about the Chevy is it has way too much chrome for my taste. GM stated that they wanted to make the Chevy less feminine looking, to do that they just slapped more chrome on it?

More chrome = More manly. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like one of these for my next truck. The biggest issue is if you want to get the color matched grill and bumpers you have to get and SLT and you have to pay extra for the All Terrain package, and then for some reason you cant get the cooled seats in the all terrain package. If im going to pay close to $50K for a truck it better have cooled seats.

2014-GMC-Sierra-AllTerrain-front-threequ