Any Patriot fans?

BLNAWAY

Watched the local news station. The ADA read the whole "3G" (Probable Cause Statement) that outlined the whole case against him. Maybe able to find the feed - http://www.necn.com/

It's just sad ... 23 years old, and killing someone over a minor fight a few days earlier.

You have to feel bad for the innocent victims, especially his newborn child ... WTF ...

Hats off to MSP - DEMS unit (Digital Evidence) ... They got info off of his Smashed Cell phone and smashed home video surveillance system.

Ya a side video in the CNN article it has the DA reading charges. Ashame to see this happen but not surpising since he has a case against him in FL for another shooting still in proceedings

What a waste! Just signed a 40million contract young. Just had a baby and was going to be getting married!!! Now he will be someone's girlfriend in jail!!

All over a fight. I feel really bad for the family of the victim. What ashame!!!

I don't know any 23 year old people to whom you could give that much money and celebrity and expect them to go on unchanged.

I suspect that most begin to see themselves as being several levels above regular folks and their laws.

Watched the local news station. The ADA read the whole "3G" (Probable Cause Statement) that outlined the whole case against him. Maybe able to find the feed - http://www.necn.com/

Hats off to MSP - DEMS unit (Digital Evidence) ... They got info off of his Smashed Cell phone and smashed home video surveillance system.

Pretty amazing what those folks can get out of mangled stuff.

Yes its sad, but how can everyone speculate that he pulled the trigger? I honestley do not believe he did it, yes he may have been their. Their are people already saying the other 2 guys were heated, big secret is are they hiding under WPP to testify or....

Know one has spoken much about the possible violence with Hernandez's fiancee's sister and Lloyd. Very important but will be passed on as he is now the victim.

I hate to say it, what is even worse is Ray Lewis. Just my opinion. But still this is sad, hope he is not guilty and given a 2nd chance.

Yes its sad, but how can everyone speculate that he pulled the trigger? I honestley do not believe he did it, yes he may have been their. Their are people already saying the other 2 guys were heated, big secret is are they hiding under WPP to testify or....

Know one has spoken much about the possible violence with Hernandez's fiancee's sister and Lloyd. Very important but will be passed on as he is now the victim.

I hate to say it, what is even worse is Ray Lewis. Just my opinion. But still this is sad, hope he is not guilty and given a 2nd chance.

The ray lewis thing was not in anyway shape or form worse then this that dirt bag tampered with evidence tried breaking stuff and hiding things. Lewis got off and made himself a better person and even a icon in baltimore

Pretty amazing what those folks can get out of mangled stuff.

I drop of stuff from our Task Force unit that needs extra attention to them. They guys are good. They got some pretty awesome equipment.

Lets now give you a little Law Lesson ... There are a couple legal terms you should understand.

#1 - Joint Venture

#2 - Co-Conspiritor

This will clerify why he was charged. Secondly, the digital evidence will paint a great picture during the trial.

Just remember, if 3 guys rob a bank, and 1 guy is out in the getaway vehicle. If someone is shot and killed. THEY ALL GET MURDER, even if one of the persons were outside, waiting in the getaway vehicle.

But then again ... What would I know ... :dunno:

Good point Stitches, but wheres the murder weapon and proof on who pulled the trigger on the fatal shot that caused the death? We all know their is security footage but once we know who did the fatal shot, I do not judge. Also, the coverage I recieve is a lot better than NECN. The coeverage in your area is not what it is here.

And you cannot trust some MA state investigators especially after the Annie Dookhan case which jailed thousands of innocent people and the drug lab scandal in Amherst where the lady was on more drugs than the victims she was testing. Also look at Bulger and his case.

A lot more info will come out and it will be interesting.

And still no more info on Odin Lloyd beating Hernandez's fiancee's sister which could be an insanity defense. I have a feeling this may be something big, and also why won't Lloyd's family comment on the Odin and Aaron's friendship? Very shady.

edit - and as far as the tigh end to wide reciever comment you obviously do not know what your talking about, maybe they do that in FL but only pedophile's and rapist get that treatment here.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

^^^^^So now your also an investigator!!!!

What about him walking around the house with a gun? Why did he have a cleaning crew come in and clean the house? Why did he destroy his phone his security cameras?? Why is he being investigated in 3 other murders?? Wounding his fitness couch and leaving him on the side of the road!! And it wasn't a shot it was several shots He's a killer! Also why do the cops have to look at his tats and figure out what side of the prison to put him in. He's part of a gang!! You say your not defending him but???!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

^^Actually I have taken classes for becoming a PI Jesse, I just have no need to talk about it publicly but will do so in this case as you seemed happy I have intentions of being an Private Investigator.

I do not care how many shots were fired, one was to his arm in an attempt to block the fatal shots to the torso. But who pulled the trigger? Yes they are guilty by association but the one who inflicted the fatal shot is the one. If you call Hernandez a killer, then everyone in that car has to be called a killer.

Their holding a person (will not say the name) in another state just below us whoes records/affidavits were sealed involving this case.

What other murders is he being checked on? Last time I only heard their was the guy in FL who got shot in the face and now he is coming forth (and I am sure a bunch will crawl out of the woodwork as usual to get a piece of the pie). Please let me know I have not heard of any other murders being investigated.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)