Any Patriot fans?

BLNAWAY

WOW, Andrew is a PI too. Do you think you can help me solve a case then?

Do they really edit the News for different parts of the country? This is good stuff, I learn something new each and every day.

You are as smart as a whipper snapper. And if you need me i can be there in 3.5 hours.

And as far as family loss, I will not go further because people come to conclusions on their own terms. If you had someone pass away during that time I am sorry. Otherwise, it is sad comparing me to Adam Sandler and the waterboy. I guess NorthEast members have a sad sense of comedy when comparing death to life (only a hand chosen few of you). Read it yourself Jeff, how would you like it if I made fun of your hear attack? Simply put, I wouldn't because I respect you. But when it comes to me, you tear me apart on here on any subject. Shows your character which I will never understand, nor how you were appointed a moderator with you smart remarks. A Moderator should lead in example regardless the member on here, not being a smart Alec.

Owners of the site, please understand I am only speaking on what I believe. Please PM me if this is a serious situation.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

You are as smart as a whipper snapper. And if you need me i can be there in 3.5 hours.

And as far as family loss, I will not go further because people come to conclusions on their own terms. If you had someone pass away during that time I am sorry. Otherwise, it is sad comparing me to Adam Sandler and the waterboy. I guess NorthEast members have a sad sense of comedy when comparing death to life (only a hand chosen few of you). Read it yourself Jeff, how would you like it if I made fun of your hear attack? Simply put, I wouldn't because I respect you. But when it comes to me, you tear me apart on here on any subject. Shows your character which I will never understand, nor how you were appointed a moderator with you smart remarks. A Moderator should lead in example regardless the member on here, not being a smart Alec.

Owners of the site, please understand I am only speaking on what I believe. Please PM me if this is a serious situation.

Like when you said people deserved to die in the Springfield Tornado??? Click Here --->>> http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/70798-tornado-in-massachusetts/?hl=tornado

Read it yourself Jeff, how would you like it if I made fun of your hear attack?

I'm assuming you meant Heart attack? I had a Heart attack now? The BS you post about yourself here is bad enough Andrew, now you are making stuff up about others?

I'm assuming you meant Heart attack? I had a Heart attack now? The BS you post about yourself here is bad enough Andrew, now you are making stuff up about others?

Your buddy mentioned about your heart attack or valve issue, so that is your responsibility to control the rumors/leaks, not mine.

So wether your buddy was lieing or you were, remains to be seen.

And what bs do I post about myself? Do you know me? You know me as the PITA to you on here, that's about it. Keep drawing conclusions Jeff, it is funny and sad things you are wrong about by assumption like saying "I burnt Jesse" on the brake job. This has gotten way out of hand though, especially considering your a moderator. You should know where to draw the line, but obviously you do not. Other mods would agree that you have crossed the line but I will not state their names.

Shaun - I do respect you a lot, you are on the top 10 on here for knowlegde and fastest trucks. We may have had differences. However "the waterboy" reference is clear as day. I do not wish to speak about mentally challenged people, I am not that type but maybe Jeff is. :shakehead:

That show with the street racing is pretty crazy out in OK. I just read a message about your Corsa if you have it still please let me know (this was months ago when i got the message on another website, so obviously it may be long gone).

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

So you think I was calling you mentally challenged? Not true. Andrew please stop the conspiracy theories here. I HATE football. I like in Kansas City and for all the money in the world couldn't name three players. As far as the Corsa it is not for sale at this point

And what bs do I post about myself?

Well only cause you asked nicely. Lets be honest about who we really are Andrew, be proud of who you are and stop taking credit for things that aren't yours, just be yourself. However I do commend you on what you did to get your truck.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...