Any Patriot fans?

BLNAWAY

I have been a patriots fan since i was a little kid. Below is a pic of me at a Patriots game last year. The crazy part other than Hernandez involvement in this murder is all the stories coming out about how much of a thug he really was. I feel sorry for his newborn girl.

Having said that i think its a pretty big loss for the patriots but i think they will be fine. The patriots were 5-1 last year when Hernandez was hurt.

166557_4549975422256_1273395889_n_zpsa76

Connection in a Double homicide in boston last July. You wont say the the guys name why cause your a pi in training. His name is Carlos Ortiz charged for obstruction of justice!! thought you would know this cause the news coverage is better up here.

And enough with being a smart ass towards people on here and being all secretive. It getting old.

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

WOW, Andrew is a PI too. Do you think you can help me solve a case then?

Do they really edit the News for different parts of the country? This is good stuff, I learn something new each and every day.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

#1 - Good point Stitches, but wheres the murder weapon and proof on who pulled the trigger on the fatal shot that caused the death? We all know their is security footage but once we know who did the fatal shot, I do not judge. #2 - Also, the coverage I recieve is a lot better than NECN. The coeverage in your area is not what it is here.

#3 - And you cannot trust some MA state investigators especially after the Annie Dookhan case which jailed thousands of innocent people and the drug lab scandal in Amherst where the lady was on more drugs than the victims she was testing. Also look at Bulger and his case.

A lot more info will come out and it will be interesting.

#4 - And still no more info on Odin Lloyd beating Hernandez's fiancee's sister which could be an insanity defense. I have a feeling this may be something big, and also why won't Lloyd's family comment on the Odin and Aaron's friendship? Very shady.

edit - and as far as the tigh end to wide reciever comment you obviously do not know what your talking about, maybe they do that in FL but only pedophile's and rapist get that treatment here.

Seriously Andrew ... ???

I see you want to be a Private Investigator, but you fail in "Investigating" two simple principals that are used everyday in true Police Work ... These two principals would help you understand why Hernandez is being charged these crimes.

#1 - Once again ... Joint Venture / Co-Conspirator. It doesn't matter who pulls the trigger. They all are in it together ... They all came to an agreement to go do this crime. All persons present, played a specific roll in this crime. Just because they haven't mentioned anything about a weapon, doesn't mean anything. They are not "Guilty by Association" as you state in another post. They all played an specific part in this murder. Your only burden at arraignment is to prove Probable Cause for the charges set forth. I guarantee you, that the most damaging evidence, will only come out in court, during the trial or Motion Hearings.

#2 - That is probably one of the Dumbest things you have ever said on this site. And believe me, you say a lot of dumb things ( i.e.: Remember when the four people died in the Springfield Tornado, and you posted that they deserved it?) ... Yes Andrew, I too get WBZ, WCVB on my television, and I have the internet way out here in the "Boonies". The only reason NECN link was posted, as they had the ADA reading the 3G at arraignment.

#3 - They were not "Investigators" as you state, they were Civilian Crime Lab Technicians. No they were not Police, no they did not take an Oath. They were hired in their specific field to assist the Commonwealth. That's a huge misconception for someone to just throw out there. You make people try to believe your statements are real, but your statements are filled with incorrect information. Trust me, there are people everywhere, doing the same thing. Sadly, the commonwealth has had two of them employed. But that does not in any way discredit the MSP CPAC and the Attleboro Police Investigators from collaborating and putting forth one nice Murder Investigation.

#4 - You watch way too many police shows ... Just because you see things on TV, doesn't mean it actually plays out in real life. Or is that something only the Boston area TV stations broadcast?

You also talk about someone in another state where they sealed the records. It is called "Impound" or "Impoundment". It is common practice to do this. The reason why, all search warrants and their affidavits are public record after 7 days. Anyone can go to a district court and request the information. When you do a Return of Service, you have to list items seized from the warrant. Again, if you don't want that information to get out. You Impound the warrant ...

Taking a class to be a "Private Investigator" and actually knowing how a Homicide Investigation is conducted, or any criminal investigations are conducted for that matter, are completely different. ... But Hey ... What would I know ...

Anything else? ... Just post it ...

Joint Venture - http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/joint_venture

Co-Conspirator - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/co-conspirator

Tornado Link - http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/70798-tornado-in-massachusetts/?hl=tornado

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Shuan, I am the one liking your posts. I agree with what you are saying. Thank you for the corrections. And you pointed it out yourself studying to be a private investigator is different than a homicide detective. That is all I will say.

And as far as the other thread about 4 people dieing, I meant as only 4 deaths and not 50. But saying making a big deal out of nothing was wrong. And Jeff, yes I have had family loss at the similar time and am fighting for my life currently. So I would appreciate if you just stop harassing me, please.

As far as the case, I have my own certain questions after watching the indictment. I was hoping he was not involved but he obviously is in some way. I have seen the news which obviously is not as good as your sources (in some instances) since my earlier post that they are investigating more incidents which I did not know about. My only 2 questions remain about the current one: motive and where is the gun.

We all thought Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson were guilty....Again comparing cases is not right.

Blwnaway sorry for the uproar.

And Jeff, yes I have had family loss at the similar time and am fighting for my life currently. So I would appreciate if you just stop harassing me, please.

You post something, I ask questions you can't seem to answer, and that harassment?

And Jeff, yes I have had family loss at the similar time and am fighting for my life currently. So I would appreciate if you just stop harassing me, please.

Where the heck did that come from?? Oops its another question!!

Gillette just announced July 6th and 7th they are offering a free exchange for your Hernandez jersey for any other players jersey first time that has been offered in NFL history LOL. also another company is offering a Hernandez jersey with a arrow pointing down with the words enter hear on the back Jk but that would be funny but the exchange is true