Brute Force Air intake

Just wanted to know if anyone had the Brute Force Air Intake in there SS. How does it effect the performance and how does it look. I found it at truckoutfitters for $240 does that sound good. And also if anyone does have it can i see some pictures :chevy:

530843_62_full.jpg

530843_61_full.jpg

530843_63_full.jpg

530843_64_full.jpg

530843_65_full.jpg

performance wise...the truck pulls harder than before...more of a deeper tone to the engine...better throttle response. havent tried measuring any MPG increase yet :crazy: i'm happy with it...more sound is what i wanted...but it made the truck a little bit faster. also took about 20 minutes to install :)

hope the pictures help :chevy:

530843_62_full.jpg

530843_61_full.jpg

530843_63_full.jpg

530843_64_full.jpg

530843_65_full.jpg

performance wise...the truck pulls harder than before...more of a deeper tone to the engine...better throttle response. havent tried measuring any MPG increase yet :crazy:  i'm happy with it...more sound is what i wanted...but it made the truck a little bit faster. also took about 20 minutes to install :)

Nice work brother, Good install. :thumbs: Good to see you got the SS bling bling. :thumbs: I think we are going to have a meet next weekend. Hope you can attend.

530843_62_full.jpg

530843_61_full.jpg

530843_63_full.jpg

530843_64_full.jpg

530843_65_full.jpg

performance wise...the truck pulls harder than before...more of a deeper tone to the engine...better throttle response. havent tried measuring any MPG increase yet :crazy:  i'm happy with it...more sound is what i wanted...but it made the truck a little bit faster. also took about 20 minutes to install :)

Thanks alot those are some great pictures.

should i have to worry about sucking up water with this intake? its kinda rainy up here and i dont wanna risk hydrolocking my motor, should i get a K&N precharger for it?

anyone else using this intake or something similar have problems with rain or water like from the car wash?

Archived