Finding more and more ugly SS "clones"

I did a quick on my truck, it looks level but for the front I got 20-20 1/2 in he'd from the center hub to the bottom of the fender and rear was like 20 1/2 to 21 inches.

Funny thing though the 2 fronts and driver rear were closer to 20 1/2 and the pass rear was closer to 21 inches.I hope this helps because I want the same kit as you both, I thought it would happen this year but the can put me over the top.I hope to have a nice stance a minimal wheel to fender clearance when done, BTW what clearances are you guys seeing 1-2 inches?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I did a quick on my truck, it looks level but for the front I got 20-20 1/2 in he'd from the center hub to the bottom of the fender and rear was like 20 1/2 to 21 inches. Funny thing though the 2 fronts and driver rear were closer to 20 1/2 and the pass rear was closer to 21 inches.I hope this helps because I want the same kit as you both, I thought it would happen this year but the can put me over the top.I hope to have a nice stance a minimal wheel to fender clearance when done, BTW what clearances are you guys seeing 1-2 inches? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ill take some pics for you when i wash up my truck. Lol. Pictures are better than words when it comes to this sort of thing. Thanks for the measurements. It wont be 100% level all the time, as drivers weight, fluid level in gas tank, etc. Lots of factors. I messed with mine for quite a while and got it perfect with a full tank of gas. That way when my tank is low, ill still have a good rake to the body. The front will be slighly lower than the front. If you level it with an empty tank, and then fill your tank, the ass end will look like its sagging. Anyway, im no expert, this is just what i did. If Tony can hop in, im sure he'll explain these kits a lot better than i can. The installation is very straight forward. but from factory, all the torsion key bolts were exactly 100% the same. So some trucks will be higher in the front after install, and some may be spot on. So the keys are used for very minor adjustments at the end. You dont wanna try getting a 3" drop up front by taking your bolts out. Lol.

Plus every truck will sit different because of everyones suspension is gonna be more worn out than others. Some people tow alot and some people dont. So like mid12s stated above alot of factors come into play when messing with these lowering kits. Its taken me a whole lot of trial and error to get mine to sit right. 1st attept was putting the kit on the 1st time, Then i had to raise the rear, Then i messed with my torsion bar bolts, then i messed with my shackles in back by putting up in the 1st notch. Alot of work getting it the way "YOU" want it... LOL

Today on the highway I scene what looked to be a intimadator ss trailblazer now correct me if I'm wrong but Chevy never made one of these right or is this even more rare then the truck

It must have been a DEI SSS badge or Monte Carlo badge

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55008