Hats

Bouch252

I havent done a group buy on hats for a few months. I might do another one. but first I'll call and check with the company I use to see if they will still honor the same price if we buy a lot. really its quite the job trying to keep who hat is who's more work then I ever thought it would be. but if this company will do it for the same price i will do it again SOON. this thread is not a who wants a SS hat so please don't list what your wanting here. because that will really make it difficult. I will start a new thread for that. the extra hats i have right now were all made to my liking's so it would be best for me to hang on to these and do another buy. its bad because every time do one of these buys i buy a ton for myself.

I havent done a group buy on hats for a few months. I might do another one. but first I'll call and check with the company I use to see if they will still honor the same price if we buy a lot. really its quite the job trying to keep who hat is who's more work then I ever thought it would be. but if this company will do it for the same price i will do it again SOON. this thread is not a who wants a SS hat so please don't list what your wanting here. because that will really make it difficult. I will start a new thread for that. the extra hats i have right now were all made to my liking's so it would be best for me to hang on to these and do another buy. its bad because every time do one of these buys i buy a ton for myself.

Thanks Shawn!