CALLING ALL THOSE WITH ONLINE GM REPAIR MANUAL INFO

exactly. I own both, enjoy both, and nobody but me pays for them. Its all opinion. Now Brian, tell me more about my ragged out Cobalt. Did you enjoy driving it?

Yeah it was fun, and it wasnt ragged out. It had some cosmetic issues before you had it but you addressed most of those from what I remember

my point wasn't to paint a picture of you being a bad person cause i dont think that but it was rather to show your not exactly easy on things and i was just calling it how i see it and probably how GM evaluated the situation as well (this is just a guess thou).

Since you have never been to my place or know me personally you can only speculate, not "call them as you see them". Your original post was a stab at my loyalty to Ford, for which my reasoning has been given numerous times-yet you seem to be unable to grasp. This thread (before being de-railed by you) had nothing to do with my character, my opinion on products, Ford Motor Company, or any of the like. I was looking for service info, nothing more, nothing less. You took it from there and turned it into I sold a shit car to so-and-so, which was not true either. I would appreciate from here on out if you see one of my threads to just stay out of them since you seem to have nothing valuable to add, other than your self-serving ego inflation.