I need some help on an airless home paint sprayer???

cmoney23

I'm painting the house when I go home today. Got about 12hrs in it the old School way. Paint brush n roller lol.

I just had to do it that way in the rental house im in now. I had to paint it back to neutral colors. Hated it. Not goin that route in 2 weeks.. LOL

All prep work should be done before painting, all you have to do once you spray is let it dry. Don't put it on too thick or it may start running. Are you priming it first?

No i dont plan on using a primer 1st. Just gonna go with a primer and paint all in 1. The walls in the new house are neutral so there not to dark.. Would you recommend primer 1st or is the primer and paint in 1 a good or bad choice with these airless paint sprayers??

The 2 in 1 paints are bad, I mean you can never go wrong adding more coats the more coats the better the coverage is. I've noticed that the Behr paints that were 2 in 1 that I used one time didn't really cover that well and had to do a couple of coats to make it not look like a crud. I don't know if there is a Sherwin Williams by you, but that's the paint that I use the most and that's what I really like, the cover is really good and the price is fair too.

So your saying definitely run a primer 1st threw the graco airless sprayer, then get Sherwin Williams paint(which I do have one in town) Then do prolly 2 coats of paint and be done?

Bro I can tell you one thing I have been using Duramax fro lowes this paint covers great and dries to a rubbery finish its the best paint I've ever used. I've painted alot of houses. I won't use any other paint from now on. It dries in a couple hours too.

post-21185-0-37380500-1373942686_thumb.jpg