Smoked a power stroke

BLNAWAY

So last night I was sitting at the stop light minding my own when a redneck in a jacked up for pulls up next to me covered in mud could barley make out the actual color...right when he pulls up he ask if I wana race I kinda just chuckled then he start power braking making the turbo spool he looks over again and says "hear that,that's power" now I just had to laugh at him...so light turned green and AWD FTW I'm gone only take it up to 70 he was about 2-3 trucks back...came up to the next light,of course I had to wait for him to pull up lol....I looked over a said I thought that had a turbo...he congratulated said he wasn't expecting that and went on about my night.

He wasn't expecting that??? He was driving a FORD. :dbanana:

He wasn't expecting that??? He was driving a FORD. :dbanana:

Lol. He really didn't think he was gonna run away from u haha. They can make some nasty power but the ones that do aren't out there with mud caked on it lmao. Some people. Nice kill.

Lol. He really didn't think he was gonna run away from u haha. They can make some nasty power but the ones that do aren't out there with mud caked on it lmao. Some people. Nice kill.

ya it was a huge facepalm moment sitting at the light

Nice job! Every diesel ower thinks they are fast for some reason. A stock diesel wont beat your SS, now i highly moded one, thats another story.

ik I gota few buddy that have em done up fairly nicely and they haul @$$

I raced a Cummins, He said see these 6 cilinders beat your little 4.8 I beat him by about one and a half truck lengths!

shows how much they know about our trucks lol

?..... Those 6.7L Cummins put down some good power with a tune though...

ya the new 12' and newer can get their "high output" motor that gives over 800+TQ outa the box there ment to pull not go fast

ya the new 12' and newer can get their "high output" motor that gives over 800+TQ outa the box there ment to pull not go fast

For sure... My buddy has 2007.5 6.7L with a EFI DPF/EGR delete and he hauls a$$... Burns the tires in 4X4 drive and launches hard.... But since those diesels make so much power low end his truck falls on its face at 50-60mph

For sure... My buddy has 2007.5 6.7L with a EFI DPF/EGR delete and he hauls a$$... Burns the tires in 4X4 drive and launches hard.... But since those diesels make so much power low end his truck falls on its face at 50-60mph

Ya It seems like all the newer diesels are fast.. my buddy has a 08 6.4 with h&s mini maxx and egr delete and hes runin low 13s! But for the money he has in that thing I could be running 11s