Need some help !!!!!!!!!!

cmoney23

Put front of truck up on a jack and grab the tire at 12 o clock and 6 o clock and try to rock the wheel in that position. Should be zero play.

This will tell you. Should have zero wobble. That n go from there.

Wheel bearing and new hub.. $300 parts/labor. I would try knocking this out myself, but I'm way to busy with getting my new house and packing.. shop said thats it so ill let them fix it and hopefully she'll be riding smooth again.

Yeah figured it would be from what you said, plus I had same prob with my old truck, it's not a hard job really if you have tools, but hope your up and going soon Chad.

Thanks muggs. Most my tools are in boxes right now. And time is not on my side right now. This was the worst possible timing for this to happen. So im just gonna eat the $300 and be done with it so i can get shit done.. my blood pressure is prolly threw the roof right now. Any other time it wouldnt be that big of a deal!! This closing on a house process is frustrating the shit outta me. Suppose to close monday, then they call and say they need more documents.. ughh!! I just wanna scream!!!!!!!