Anyone seen, used, or heard of these before??

Bad Bowtie

This is some kind of a road debris deflector shield kit GM came out for those of us with rear disc brakes. 2003-2004 1/2 ton trucks.

I've never seen or heard of these before yesterday: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-Performance-15765007-Mud-Flaps-Rear-Thermoplastic-Black-Chevy-Silverado-Pair-/111115549477?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19df00bb25&vxp=mtr#ht_1458wt_1091

• 2 months later...

Well, I bought a set for my parent's 2004 VHO. Haven't installed them yet.

I have an extra set for sale if anyone is on the fence about getting one. It is GM PN# 15765007.

GM List is $99.14 + tax. I'll sell for $60.00 + shipping, which is right a GM dealer cost!!

PayPal accepted.... I'm in N.TX.

I have these on my DD. You guys probably will not want them on a street truck. They are ment to go on a vehicle that sees a lot of gravel and dirt. I will post some pictures of a worn out set. The go in front of the rear wheel in the wheel well.

Truck is very dirty from it snowing the other day. y3e8u2uh.jpgmeta4uny.jpg5e4esajy.jpg

They do stop some of the spray off the rear wheel from splashing forward to the truck but I would never put them on a nice street truck.

-edit I wish I had seen this earlier to show you guys. Sorry

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)