FS: Stroked and Blown Silverado

silverado777

Well gentlemen the time has come to sell the truck. I just bought a house and have a baby on the way, so it's time to start liquidating some of the toys. Especially since I can pay off the G8 and still pocket a good chunk of change.

I'm not going to list out everything that has been done to it since it is basically listed in the CL add below.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3998994462.html

Full build details are below.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/76638-silverado-777s-blown-383-stroker-build/

The truck made 502 HP and 627 TQ at the wheels on a hot day. Add a 102mm TB, meth kit and run E-85 and it could be close to the 600hp mark. I can have the tune switch to E-85 for the purchaser if desired. The blower only pushes 7-7.5 psi of boost but the engine can handle a lot more.

There's only one issue with the truck and thats the fuel gauge sending unit got messed up when putting the fuel pump assembly back in. I have the new sending unit but haven't had time to install it. It just means the gas gauge doesn't read correctly.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hate to see her go but love to watch her her leave.

Asking $17,000

Would consider trading for a first gen CTS-V. (only because I could sell it to a buddy that wants one)

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck with the Sale! Hate to see it go, but I totally understand why.

This^

Great price. Best of luck, I haven't even had a dreamer with no $$ even waste my time. Not a single call haha.

Thank guys! The only jump I've had on it is a guy that wanted to trade his stock 06 F150 with 150K miles for it. Not sure what he was smoking when he thought that would be an even trade.

no joke lol

No unfortunately I didn't get to run it at the track before they all closed. The nearest one is over 3 and a half hours away. I can tell you it spanked the crap out of my G8 and it ran a 12.9 in the 1/4. It also beat a new STI while I was spinning all the way to 60mph. I'm guessing it runs low 12's, lower if you can hook.

now that's pretty awesome what kind of gas mileage do you get around town with that just curious .I had a 67 Nova ss that I had a stroker motor in it and I ran 1/8 mile track high sixes. Low sevens with slicks under it.

I'm in Glendale on the west side. I think it get somewhere around 15. it has a pretty tight converter in there now and the blower makes it run pretty efficient. But I don't drive it very much anymore. Probably about once every other week to keep everything oiled.