Bow season.

My dad was a long time High Country dealer, so I partial to the brand. At the moment I just have a cross bow, but I'm looking to trade it for a newer High Country soon. Last bow set up I had was right at $1800.00.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a new High Country last night. Well, at least new to me. 2008-2009 High Country Iron Mace. My dad was a local legend back in the day when it comes to 3D Shooting. This bow is the last one he owned before he got sick, so it is an honor to get to shoot the very bow he shot the highest with.

It still had my dads orig. arrows and broad heads. Rockin' Beman ICS Hunter 500 arrows, with Rocket broadheads. He always swore by them. My brother-in-law is really high in Grim Reapers, but I have never tried them.

I've heard good things about the reapers. I use old school wasps. On an aluminum 2219 camo arrow. They have never let me down. 5 for 5 no run always.

Alot of people are into the Rage series broadheads. To much hype, just like a Matthews bow lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...