Custom Exhaust thru SS cladding

MID12sSSS

Here's one of the local SS's in Fairbanks. Im in the middle of trying to finish up the deal on getting his tonneau cover from him, as the truck is for sale... I figured, throw him some cash for that flush mount, paint it blue, and im good to go. Anyway, there are a few cool features this guy has on his truck, including a custom forward tilt hood, exhaust coming out of the rear cladding on both sides, and a metal rollpan! I thought it was a BSER but saw it was dented and the paint was flaking.. I could see bare metal and thought wow, someone took their time building a custom metal rollpan.. Too bad it got dented!! I may do something with my exhaust in the future and thought this was kinda cool. I dont like how low my corsa tips are and might do something along these lines.

Thought id share.

customexhaust_zps19fb2b91.jpg

Dang you Brandon. That guy always talks to me about my truck but has said nothing about selling his. Or that he would be willing to sell that cover. Let me know if you don't grab it,cause I will.

Hahaha yeah. He tried to sell it to a girl I work with for 16.5K. She said if she gets it, she'll just give me the cover. Lol!

But I wanna move on it just incase she doesn't buy it. I should see if he has a stock bumper. Have him take the roll pan off and ill get it to body shop to pull that dent and paint it blue. Haha.

I went and looked at the truck tonight. Been thinking about buying one for Ashley. Two black SSS trucks in my driveway wouldn't bother me.

Lol! Yeah man. Ill leave that tonneau alone if you wanna try to buy the whole truck from him. I just figure if he's selling the truck anyway, id like to snag that tonneau before he does. He'll make a few extra buck selling the tonneau seperate. He can still make asking price without it. Where did you see him at? Gas Line?

Haha yeah actually that is exactly where I ran into him. And hey man buy that cover. I didn't get to drive it yet or check it out fully I might not want it. The guy seems like he neglected the truck a little. He doesn't know much about it or probably how to keep up on maintenance. So we'll see. I'm pretty sure he was drunk when I spoke with him. Lol

Haha yeah actually that is exactly where I ran into him. And hey man buy that cover. I didn't get to drive it yet or check it out fully I might not want it. The guy seems like he neglected the truck a little. He doesn't know much about it or probably how to keep up on maintenance. So we'll see. I'm pretty sure he was drunk when I spoke with him. Lol

:rollin: Hahahaha

Yeah. He seems like that kinda guy. You can tell just by his taste in rims and tail lights he doesnt know what hes doing. LOL!

The truck is mostly stock and has body damage. Im not even sure how the interior looks...