Custom Exhaust thru SS cladding

MID12sSSS

Just have your corsa tips raised.

Yeah you're right. I pulled it down away from the cladding a little because the paint was starting to discolor and chip right above the tips. But if i were to punch them through the cladding, it wouldnt really solve anything. Itd probably still discolor and chip just in a more noticable spot. Ill raise it back up after work.

Well, i thought the tonneau would be an easy snag.. The guy wants 1k for the flushmount cover and the carpeted bed rug. I want them, but not for 1k. What is the MOST you guys would be willing to pay for one? Just to give me an idea of what to tell him for my final offer. I dont wanna go bankrupt for this cover. I know they are hard to find but a grand??? Plus, i gotta get it painted. Let me know what you guys think!

I dont know who would give a grand, I had an expensive painted snugtop fiberglass locking cover on my truck and was only able to get $300 from it. The guy didnt even have to paint it. He had the same color truck. Since flush mounts are hard to find I would only give $700 max for the set if the cover is pristine.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Let me know what you decide and if you don't grab it let me know I might still want it. And maybe you can pass him my number

Okay. Yeah ill haggle him a bit and if he wont budge from 1k, you can have it! LOL!