2004 Silverado SS For Sale Black 27K Miles

KissMySilvSS

Thanks, I can't wait! I've already bought some goodies... The JVC KW-NT810HDT 7" Nav. System AND the new Passport Max with laser shifter ZR-4 to help keep my license in good standing! I'm also looking into a good quality Cowl Hood. Do you have any suggestions?

Don't be a stranger, round here RC. Keep us posted with pic's of your mods.

You have the perfect truck for Dent Guy's hood and tailgate. (If there's anything left in the gold vault. :jester: )

If I had the dough I would put these on my truck.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/79923-cowl-hood-and-shaved-tailgate-fs/

I will for sure Johnny. Thanks for the lead on the hood and tailgate they're awesome! My only concern would be shipping without any damage, that is if they're still for sale.

I can imagine that shipping could be troublesome for the hood & gate. Another member had trouble with a shipping co. damaging a hood recently.

• 3 weeks later...

Sold, thanks Randy! She'll be in your driveway before you know it!!

FINALLY, I have her home! I just wanted to say thank you to you for taking such great care of your truck and being such an awesome seller. I also wanted to thank anyone who was thinking about buying this truck and didn't pull the trigger! ...You missed out...this truck is a very, very rare find, so thanks again! I have big plans for this truck and will keep everyone here posted! It was great to meet you and your Wife in person too. Thanks again Teddy!

FINALLY, I have her home! I just wanted to say thank you to you for taking such great care of your truck and being such an awesome seller. I also wanted to thank anyone who was thinking about buying this truck and didn't pull the trigger! ...You missed out...this truck is a very, very rare find, so thanks again! I have big plans for this truck and will keep everyone here posted! It was great to meet you and your Wife in person too. Thanks again Teddy!

Sounds like a great day, for sure.

:pop: On standby to see pics of what all you do with her.

Enjoy. :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys you mind telling me what shipper you used for the truck and about how much they charge? Did you have it wrapped? Open trailer?

I originally hired Ameristar Transport off UShip, but since it was waaay upstate Ny near Canada, they couldn't find a driver in a timely manner. I ended up flying out and driving her home.