2004 Silverado SS For Sale Black 27K Miles

KissMySilvSS

Unfortunately, the time has come my friends. I am looking at a promotion/relocation with work, with a family now it makes sense to have to do this. I've gone back and forth on the decision for a while now, but I've probably put <1000 miles on this thing in the last 3 years and its time for someone else to enjoy it. Its time for me to (hopefully) buy a house on the lake and watch my girls grow up.

I've owned the truck since it was brand new, all of the modifications and maintenance were done to the highest standard by the factory trained/awarded technicians at our Chevy dealership. The truck has every available option on it for 2004 as I ordered it myself, I have all of the original documentation/paperwork including the window sticker, and front plate bracket (still in the plastic bubble wrap). I've never driven the truck in the winter and hardly in the rain, it has always been stored indoors under a good breathable cover (included). I have EVERY stock part that I took off of the truck in case I/someone ever wanted to put it back to stock which I will include with the truck.

Modifications include: Exterior: Carriage Works satin billet grille and street scene bowtie, Husky molded flaps using factory mounting so they could be removed without holes, soft roll-up tonneau cover, Bed-Rug, billet hitch cover, tinted windows, hidden antena modification, and a Ground Force 2/2 lowering kit. Performance: Dynatech LT's/High flow cats, TR55's with MSD wires, Corsa Sport Cat-back, Volant CAI, Trans-Go HD2-C shift kit with FLT Aluminum Accumulator pistons, Vette servo's and C5 deep transmission pan, SLP thermostat and tuning by Charlie Wheatley.

I might be missing a few things, honestly I put a lot of time and effort to modify this truck tastefully and I simply can not remember everything. I built the truck to be a N/A boulevard bruser and it has never disappointed me once, although it has disappointed a few Mustangs and Camaros. I will post a link to my garage so you can take a look at anything that I may have missed.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/garage/vehicle/20-chevrolet-silverado-ss/?tab=main

As the truck sits it has 26754 miles on it, and I doubt that I'll be driving it much more as I just don't have the time. When I got it out of storage this spring, I put 4 new OEM spec Goodyear's on the truck and had it serviced with Mobil 1 (its only ever had Mobil from day 1). The interior/exterior are a 9/10, the exterior has a few minor blemishes but it is to be expected with a 10 year old black truck. I am a complete freak about minor things, so the ultimate buyer might not even notice the small things that I do. One point of mention, the 3M tape holding the lower cladding on the passenger side door lost its "sticky-ness" this spring when I got it out, causing the cladding to come lose and jam into the lower fender cladding when I unknowingly opened the door so there is a little bit of a mark/crease on the edge of the lower door cladding. Again, it drives me absolutely insane, but it is hardly noticeable. I did notice the brakes are starting to get a little spongey, the truck did pass NYS inspection so it could be that the truck just needs to be driven to knock the build-up off. Overall, the truck looks great, I'll share some random pictures from over the last few years (I'm not a professional photographer LOL)....the truck looks the same/as good today as it did then.

If you are a serious buyer please PM me and I will reply with my phone number so we can talk. I am asking $24,000, and would be willing to entertain reasonable offers. The truck is located in Northern New York State (north of Syracuse).

Thanks,

Teddy

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

513.jpg

Before Lowering:

8ca15410-4d95-40ef-b1d0-a386adac57f.jpg

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is a steal of a price. I'd trade some of my vehicles in for this truck, I am in a cancer battle so my future is in jeopardy, yet alone my SSS. Please stay in touch, you might want to bring it to Loudon, may get some attention (then again you may not want to add miles and have to clean it up when you get their).

I will never forget the video of your dynatechs and corsa. Good luck with the sale and hope everything works out for the best :)

• 2 weeks later...