Im back

sierra ss

Sup fellows. I haven't been around since I traded the Denali and man I sure miss it. Been stuck in a 4Runner then a turbo legacy gt. I am finally back in a GM truck. Picked up a 04 Avalanche. Didn't pay any attention till I got it home but it made my day when I looked and saw that it had hydroboost brakes. All thag is done to it right now is a CAI and exhaust. The 5.3 is pretty anemic on top end with all the weight of the truck. Picked up a lq4 for free from a friend and will be turning it into a 370 before installing it. Seems good to be back on the forum and away from imports.

I am finally back in a GM truck. Picked up a 04 Avalanche. Didn't pay any attention till I got it home but it made my day when I looked and saw that it had hydroboost brakes. All thag is done to it right now is a CAI and exhaust. The 5.3 is pretty anemic on top end with all the weight of the truck. Picked up a lq4 for free from a friend and will be turning it into a 370 before installing it. Seems good to be back on the forum and away from imports.

So, plenty of whoa but not so much go, right now, huh?

Welcome back. :cheers:

I am finally back in a GM truck. Picked up a 04 Avalanche. Didn't pay any attention till I got it home but it made my day when I looked and saw that it had hydroboost brakes. All thag is done to it right now is a CAI and exhaust. The 5.3 is pretty anemic on top end with all the weight of the truck. Picked up a lq4 for free from a friend and will be turning it into a 370 before installing it. Seems good to be back on the forum and away from imports.

So, plenty of whoa but not so much go, right now, huh?

Welcome back. :cheers:

Correct.