2008 wrx

surfssup95

I ran a 2008 wrx sedan the other night from a 20mph roll. His mods (sti turbo,downpipe,uppipe,19psi tune) My mods (tsp224r,cai,blackbear tune) I thot he was gonna kill me but he only got me by 1 lenght through about a quarter mile! I was very impressed :)

• 2 weeks later...

nice man! those care are pretty quick for sure!! my buddy had a stock 2011 wrx non sti and my truck only had CAI and exhaust at the time.. on the 1/4 i got him off the line then he flew past me got me by a little i saw it comming i ran a 14.7 he ran like a 14.2 or something like that

WRX vs the STI edition is a night and day difference (I did see the wrx mods and that will make it move for sure). I would be ashamed to own a WRX and only beat a 5500lb truck by one length.....congrats on your truck keeping up that would make most suby owners not happy knowing our pig can hang with them.

Driven STI vs Porsche 911 TT and the Porsche owner was not too happy even though he won.

WRX vs the STI edition is a night and day difference (I did see the wrx mods and that will make it move for sure). I would be ashamed to own a WRX and only beat a 5500lb truck by one length.....congrats on your truck keeping up that would make most suby owners not happy knowing our pig can hang with them.

Driven STI vs Porsche 911 TT and the Porsche owner was not too happy even though he won.

Ya, hes not a professional driver :D he needs about 1000hrs of training in the area of shifting lmao